I'm Isabella Portia. I'm sensual, exotic fun in great shape and highly reviewed. Are you looking for something new, different or just fun? Get in touch today and let's create our perfect roleplay. Want the landlord-tenant, repairman-lonely housewife/girlfriend/co-ed, professor-student or something else non violent is perfectly fine. I love roleplay and the more in depth you can be about it the better our experience will be.

Maybe you want to come over and be dressed up that's not a problem at all. I can even go get your makeup, clothes, shoes etc... from the store if that helps or with enough notice you can mail it to me before our experience.

Maybe your fetish is having another guy with us to join in, watch us or maybe you want to be the one who watches and dictates the story line. I love it. Get in touch and let's begin to have some fun.

I'm not a dom so please know that straight away. I'm sensual, caring, loving, exciting, fresh, fun and love what I do. If you want to experience a role-play or otherwise let me know.

Isabella Portia xoxo xxx