Service Type: Companion

Name:  20190126_133949.jpg
Views: 10301
Size:  0

Hello gentleman! Looking for some fun, feisty and flirty company? Im easy going, down to earth and always in the mood to entertain my companion. My bubbly personality, BIG beautiful assets, and my energetic eagerness to please is the perfect formula for a memorable time.

I offer an experience that feels as natural as if we were two strangers who bumped into one another at our local coffee shop or grocery store. Noticeably attraction and chemistry instantly draws us to want more of one another.. Relieved and flattered you ask me for my number... I reply while blushing "4259066022" . I smile and let you know I look forward to hearing from you VERY soon

The ball is now in your court. I can assure you the hot cup of coffee you ordered before meeting me only gets hotter with your added fantasy and or desires that you imagine having once your with me. I'm available now so let's get together.
Ps. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

The excitement and thrill of the unconventional meet and greet is a concept I find to be quite enjoyable and exciting! My calm and personable demeanor allows most around me to feel at ease and comfortable almost right away as if we had known one another for quite some time. My specialty fast friends

Lets meet! .... *
P. (425) 906-6022

[email protected]

My schedule can be very flexible so last minute requests can be accommodated, however there is no guarantee pre-booking is encouraged.

Name:  36734.jpg
Views: 10274
Size:  0

*Please follow these 2 easy steps for verification before booking.
1) if initial contact is made via text please include your handle along with a confirmation that you have sent or will be immediately sending a PM to follow.
2) In your PM please include your handle and the last 4 digits of your number in which you are texting me from.
Both these steps need to be done before I will discuss details or book any confirmations with you. I appreciate your time in doing so and look forward to meeting with you!

If you have specific menu questions please ask in advance so neither of us are disappointed and we ensure that we are a good fit for one another.

Cheers,
xo R

TEXT ME 425-906-6022