Service Type: Companion

Name:  MYXJ_20200313221928186_fast.jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  86.2 KB

If you have not yet had the pleasure of indulging in the most ultimate experience, please join me for an unforgettable encounter. I know how valuable your time is, that is why I ensure when you’re with me you will never feel rushed. I love to please, not only inntimately, but in every way. If you desire being appreciated, as the king that you are from a sexy, admirable woman, then I am the breath of fresh air that your day needs. I can’t wait to escape with you, & fulfill your fantasies. So let’s stop time to get lost in laughter & conversation within one another. A gentleman’s mind & body deserve a rest from the stresses of everyday life. Allow me to be your release!!

CLEAN&DRUG FREE!
I am intelligent and down to earth. Classy and worldly. Excellent at making people feel at home and comfortable. Have an adventure for once! Be spontaneous and come be naughty with me of course!

DISCLAIMER Donations are for my time only and are accepted purely as a gift! My pictures are real, current and verified. Any physical contact that may occur is between 2 consenting adults of legal age and unrelated to any monetary transactions. By contacting me either by telephone/ text or meeting me in person you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not working or affiliated with ANY law enforcement agency of attempting to entrap or arrest me❤

Name:  MYXJ_20200330115601637_save.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  57.5 KB

Call or text me (INCALL & OUTCALL)
(253)329-7857