Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

Hello fellas I'M SYLViiA and I want to help
    * make all of your fantasys become a reality!

Name:  PicsArt_05-01-08.29.44.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  61.4 KB

I am INDEPENDANT (I work alone no pimps no handler) which helps me to give you GUARANTEED safety and comfortability.
    I welcome NEW EXPERIENCES and love taking on a challenge

* I can be your BEST KEPT SECRET.

* I get my pleasure from pleasuring you.

Name:  PicsArt_04-12-09.37.22.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  80.8 KB

NO TIME for SHYNESS , games, DRAMA or BULL w| me.

My sessions are filled w| INTENSITY EXCITEMENT all the *** your looking for.

I want you to be comfortable to be open and direct with any questions you may have for me. This is the only way I can ensure

* our session will be satisfactory.

IM AVAILABLE NOW!!

NOTE FROM COMPANION:
    I appologize in advance for the long time in between texts and replys, with the virus it has been sorta hit or miss so I am not checking in as regularly. But I AM AVAILABLE. I dont want anyone to think im ignoring them feel free to reach out to me now! Which brings me to my last little side note here, I am asking every scheduled session to take a quick shower and to please brush/rinse your mouths, and I will do the same before we start our time together. Do not worry it will not be held against your time spent with me either I just want us to stay safe and heathy. Thank you!

CALL OR TEXT ME NOW!

(856) 252-0820

*** IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ:

I OFFER CLOSED NON RUSHED & *** SESSIONS NO OUTSIDE DISTRACTIONS will be tolerated! I do not answer my phone while in session please respect me and keep your phones away and on silent.

PLEASE ALLOW BETWEEN 1 3 HOURS FOR TEXT/CALL BACK WHEN ADD HAS BEEN POSTED AND BETWEEN 12 24 HOURS WHEN NO ADD HAS BEEN POSTED

INCALL & OUTCALL SESSIONS AVAILABLE incalls @ hh fh & up. outcalls @ fh & up only

ANY TYPE OF MONEY ACCEPTED is done so as a gift or donation for the pleasure of my time and nothing more.

UNDER NO CIRCUNSTANTES will there be any pictures or video taken while in my company. You must discuss these with me privately prior to our session.

I OFFER PIC FOR PIC ONLY you must text me yours first (no suggested photos I will block and ignore) once I recieve your pic i will then send you mine.

PLEASE FEEL FREE to talk with me openly the more comfortable we both are just that much better our session will be.

GENTLEMAN, I RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT ME
    Last edited by iiTs.x0.SYLViiA; 05-20-2020 at 04:01 AM.

+ Reply to Ad