Service Type: Companion

✨💋ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥, ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 & ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤 ! ✨

Attachment 1299177

I Stand 5ft 2in , 140 lbs & Curvy In All The Right Places. I am Jamaican , Puerto Rican , Cherokee Indian With A Nice Butt & Perky C Cup. I Enjoy The Company Of Respectful Gentlemen & You Will Find My Presence Very Welcoming & Relaxing if you are looking to try something new book now..
Attachment 1299190
🧡Yes I’m Expecting🧡
🧡Safe & Discreet🧡
🧡Shower Friendly🧡
🧡Free Parking🧡
🧡Relaxing Music🧡
🧡Nuru Expert🧡
🧡Flat Rate🧡
🧡NO SEX QUESTIONS🧡
Attachment 1299191
FULL BODY MASSAGE 💆
Attachment 1299192

💚FaceTime Fun *CashApp* $Kasshmonaye💚
( text for FaceTime or in the “ for “ or “ add note 📝 “ add your number and I will FaceTime you )

Sign Up For My OnlyFans For Naughty Videos and everyday content https://onlyfans.com/kmonaye
Attachment 1299193

🚫I WILL NOT DISCUSS SERVICES OVER THE PHONE OR PM🚫
🚫SAFETY IS A MUST🚫
🚫MUST PROVIDE HANDLE

- LEGAL NOTICE -
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS

- Cancellation Policy -
If you book with me, collect my address & No Call No Show I will require a $50 deposit to book next appointment.