Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Craving something soft, seductive, and smoking hot? 🔥 Indulge yourself in a MILF treat! 😈 Perfect 38F! 🤯 Dirty Talker! Late Night/Short Notice

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Hello Fellas

Are you looking for a pleasurable/relaxing & personalized experience? Well baby whether you're looking for a nice dinner, great conversation or special moments behind closed doors I'm the woman who never lets a man down. The journey begins the second you lay eyes on me babe & by the time you leave i guarantee you will be 100% satisfied. Im passionate about the things I do & it shows in my attentiveness and punctuality.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Name:  20200206_080019.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  36.0 KB
    🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    Name:  IMG_20200412_005611_01.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  59.3 KB
    🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

No matter how great your expectations might be, you will most certainly be absolutely delighted when you meet me. Simply start by taking in my gorgeous appearance: my firm body, smooth complexion, beautiful face and long hair. I am not only feast for the eyes, my entire nature is also everything but boring. With my charming and attentive character I am a perfect listener and an inspiring conversation partner. If you wish to get to know me, don't wait any longer and book an unforgettable date right now.

*Always Available For Outcall
    *Will Travel Outside of Portland
    *Late Night and Last short notice appointments are OK
    *Incall Available after 3pm
    *Flexible Availability
    *Roleplaying
    *Fetish Friendly
    *Dinner Dates Available
    *Tips and/or Gifts for Mom are Greatly Appreciated but not Required

[IMG]https://www.tnaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=485973[/IMG

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
    Name:  mine.jpg
Size:  58.5 KB
    🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

*I'm only able to come to your place, if you see me for at least a 30 minute time or longer. Also, depending on where you are, there may or may not be a reasonable outcall fee for extra time & travel expenses.*

•I am an outstanding and sensual, professional exotic dancer, & I include this with our private time together. (unless you don't want that LOL).
    • I also specialize in supremely therapeutic shoulder, back, leg, neck, etc., etc., rubs. I include this with all time together, unless you do not wish.

Please see the time options and requested donations listed below, to decide the amount of time you would like to come hang out for.
    DONATION & TIMES:
    15 min 130
    30 min 160
    60 min 275
    1.5 hour 400
    2 hour 500
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
    Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0214.jpg
Size:  65.5 KB
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0137-1.jpg
Size:  64.1 KB
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 05-25-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Re: Craving something soft, seductive, and smoking hot? 🔥 Indulge yourself in a MILF treat! 😈 Perfect 38F! 🤯 Dirty Talker! Late Night/Short Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Savannahstarr1431989 View Post
    Hello Fellas

Are you looking for a pleasurable/relaxing & personalized experience? Well baby whether you're looking for a nice dinner, great conversation or special moments behind closed doors I'm the woman who never lets a man down. The journey begins the second you lay eyes on me babe & by the time you leave i guarantee you will be 100% satisfied. Im passionate about the things I do & it shows in my attentiveness and punctuality.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
    Name:  20200206_080019.jpg
Size:  36.0 KB
    🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    Name:  IMG_20200412_005611_01.jpg
Size:  59.3 KB
    🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

No matter how great your expectations might be, you will most certainly be absolutely delighted when you meet me. Simply start by taking in my gorgeous appearance: my firm body, smooth complexion, beautiful face and long hair. I am not only feast for the eyes, my entire nature is also everything but boring. With my charming and attentive character I am a perfect listener and an inspiring conversation partner. If you wish to get to know me, don't wait any longer and book an unforgettable date right now.

*Always Available For Outcall
    *Will Travel Outside of Portland
    *Late Night and Last short notice appointments are OK
    *Incall Available after 3pm
    *Flexible Availability
    *Roleplaying
    *Fetish Friendly
    *Dinner Dates Available
    *Tips and/or Gifts for Mom are Greatly Appreciated but not Required

[IMG]https://www.tnaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=485973[/IMG

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
    Name:  mine.jpg
Size:  58.5 KB
    🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴

*I'm only able to come to your place, if you see me for at least a 30 minute time or longer. Also, depending on where you are, there may or may not be a reasonable outcall fee for extra time & travel expenses.*

•I am an outstanding and sensual, professional exotic dancer, & I include this with our private time together. (unless you don't want that LOL).
    • I also specialize in supremely therapeutic shoulder, back, leg, neck, etc., etc., rubs. I include this with all time together, unless you do not wish.

Please see the time options and requested donations listed below, to decide the amount of time you would like to come hang out for.
    DONATION & TIMES:
    15 min 130
    30 min 160
    60 min 275
    1.5 hour 400
    2 hour 500
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
    Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0214.jpg
Size:  65.5 KB
    ▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Name:  Ver-BabydollWhtNet-0137-1.jpg
Size:  64.1 KB
    DISCLAIMER
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for time and companionship only and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of prostitution or any illegal activity. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (by either phone or email), you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law agency using this advertisement for entrapmen.

+ Reply to Ad