Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❌❌❌blue eyed beauty📱i communicate well♥️well reviewed💋7 day a week ic💦better than nuru massage hr💦

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

PREBOOK NOW(no fee) Off wed 5/27 this week,sorry....♥️If we havent met,let's meet. I communicate well ,and want you to know I'm the perfect fit for you.Im not the shy or offended type so after I can verify,ask anything you like...
    *makeup free* best kisser*your favorite lady *drama free*IC space is clean/discreet/never changes(OC always available as well and no fee in king/pierce with hr min)*from hh to weekday overnights and everything in between *VIP OPTIONS 📸SEE PROFILE ALBUMS FOR UPDATED/NON FILTERED PICS📸🚿shower and everything you need for hygiene/ manscaping here @ic🧼Wireless charging station, pampering,we could even order in and cuddle while we watch movies ♥️Come have a 🍻and relax....
    *BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR *ALL ARE WELCOME HERE(I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE) *
    To book:
    1. PM me here so I can verify who you are(newbie friendly with alt verification)
    2. Text or proton mail me and include username so I will reply ( if you message me and havent sent a pm and included username,I will not reply)
    2065019141 [email protected]
    3. Book a time you know you can make(24 hr notice needed for cancel)
    *day of appts may be hard to come by as lots of people prebook for massage hr*
    I do send all info ,so if this bothers you, please dont message me. I will always communicate well, no exceptions
    *WEBSITE COMING SOON*Day of, and last min appts are rare as prebook often fill the days up before the actual day 7 days a week. I will do my best to accommodate, but I dont do back to back visits. Prebook is best if at all possible.
    📱no cell phones during visits please📱
    Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 05-25-2020 at 09:49 PM.

+ Reply to Ad