❣️Hello Gentlemen❣️

☎️Txt Me (206) 735 - 2336☎️
I AM DOING OUTCALLS TONIGHT ONLY. MY INCALL LOCATION IS NOT UPSCALE AND I DONT WANT TO PROVIDE ANYTHING BUT THE BEST IN EVERY WAY; SO IM DOING OUTS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
My names Lexi, I’m a sweet, sensual girl with a desire to please.
My ability to please and ease your mind will leave you dreaming of me after we meet. I’m a 22 year old, blonde sweetheart with a personality that’s inviting and warm. My voice and laugh will have you addicted. My looks match my charm. I’m professional but once I get to know you I’ll open up and share myself with you and we’ll be good friends.
I’m the girl next door in every way. I specialize in pleasing gentleman and I make sure I’m the very best at what I do. It comes natural and I love what I do.
My submissive spinner skills are something to make you satisfied I guarantee it.

- I also enjoy -
• Role Play
• Gold/Brown Showers
• Sub/Dom
• Feet/Shoe Fetish
• Bondage
• Age Play
• Humiliation
• Outdoor Play
• Couples Play
• Punishment
• Outfits
• Toys

... And More - If you don’t see something that interests you, feel free to ask/request anything. I’m very open minded and can make accommodations to meet your needs. I want to make sure your wildest fantasies and deepest wishes are accomplished. I have a very erotic mind; so nothing scares or surprises me. Only excites me in the best ways possible.

SPECIAL FETISH RATES THIS WEEK ONLY
30 MINS || 200
60 MINS || 300
90 MINS || 400

SPECIAL VIP FETISH RATES THIS WEEK ONLY
30 MINS || 220
60 MINS || 320
90 MINS || 420

Please send me a text to schedule a session.
MEMBERS | Please send a PM with the last 4 digits of your number that you texted me from.
NEWBIES | I will require a few more things for both of our safety and to guarantee that we wont waste each other’s time. Please send a text with (1) Your name (2) Age (3) Picture OR Place of Employment (4) and any references that you have if you have any.

I do not discriminate. I love what I do and that’s what makes our time together all the more enjoyable; for both of us. I am just as interested in reaching satisfaction and pure pleasure as you are.

(206) 735 - 2336