Service Type: Companion

For those who don’t know me, you are missing out! 🌹 My name is Kennedy Taylor. I’m a sensual, voluptuous, pleaser and most sophisticated in the art of companionship. 🍒🍑 Trying to always enjoy life to its fullest! I try my best to stay clean and healthy!

I’m 5’5 on a good day 😝 with luscious dark hair, and dazzling eyes you can get lost in, a mischievous smile with a curvaceous body that doesn’t quit. With an ample DDD bust-line and long legs that seem to go on for miles, Im a mature beauty who is as refined as a great bottle of wine - which Ill never mind if you bring 👸🏻

Name:  IMG_3391.jpg
Views: 16773
Size:  0

(503) 883-8958

I love music 🎵, dancing, theater, restaurants and fine-dining, and great conversation. Also the perfect companion for that special evening when the perfect accessory is a beautiful woman who is attentive, intuitive and engaging. While I am college educated, most people describe me as upbeat, fun loving, down to earth and easy to make a real connection with. ❤️

I enjoy all that life has to offer, every person and experience is unique and each encounter should leave a lasting impression, like the after*** on your lips after a fine dinner or sip of wine, or the warm afterglow of time spent with someone special.

Name:  IMG_3392.jpg
Views: 21621

Whether we paint the town red or paint the room white time with me by your side, will always be memorable and unforgettable! 💘💘💘

Your personal privacy and mine are very important to us both, please respect my screening requirements. I am discreet and require that my friends are equally discreet and courteous.
I expect clients to be timely, exercise good personal hygiene, maintain good manners and behave respectfully. We only have one chance to make a first impression! 🍾🥂

Name:  IMG_3393(1).jpg
Views: 16689

(503) 883-8958

Name:  IMG_15635.jpg
Views: 21640