Service Type: Companion

Sexy Sunday means $30 Off 1 hour+ Appointments!]

Name:  20200526_220000.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  94.7 KB
Hi there Gentlemen,
My name is Holly, and I am a beautiful, sweet, discreet, low-volume provider with an private, upscale incall in North Seattle, Established clients also have the choice to visit my luxury Incall in the Renton area. Both incalls are of the utmost discretion and comfort. So, who is Holly? Well, if I had to describe myself in 5 words they would be

#1: Fun-loving
#2: Genuine
#3.Sensual #4: Easy-going
#5: Intelligent
Name:  20200615_211815.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  94.9 KB
Name:  20200526_220749.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  115.8 KB

I am a low volume provider (max of 4 clients a week and never on the same day) with a passion for customizing each experience to what my client desires or needs. I always ask if you have any outfit or undergarment preferences, background music preferences, and any other special requests. I am never in a rush, but don't allow myself to be taken advantage of either. The most attractive thing about a man to me is his respect level. Discretion is of upmost importance to me so rest assured your secret will be safe with me.

Everyday
Incall Donations:

QV:180
30 Minutes: 250
1 Hour: 300
90 Minutes: 400
2 Hours: 500

Outcalls: +75
Unlimited Pictures and Video: +120 (ring light, phone holder tripod provided)

40% REVIEW SPECIAL:Get 40% off your 2nd visit of equal length or 20% off 2nd visit of longer length after writing an HONEST Review of your experience with me within 48 Hours of the completion of our time together. Reference is appreciated but not mandatory. I am willing to vouch for any hobbyist that I would see again.

To Contact: First send me a PM from your handle for verification, then text me at 360-524-6605 with Your Handle letting me know that you have PMed me, your desired length of appointment, along with the day and time that would work best for you. I am Newbie Friendly, but also know that my #1 priority is my safety and security so other screenings tools must be used for any Hobbyist with less than 2 reputable Providers.