Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen! My name is Ryder Wednesday, the Queen of Hump Day! I am incredibly skilled in the art of seduction and satisfaction. You'll notice that I am extremely talented at making you feel always comfortable and at ease. I believe that communication, passion, patience and open-mindedness are important to ensure that you and I both not only have an awesome unforgettable experience, but also establish a real connection while doing so!

I am a tall, busty and curvy Goddess with beautiful tattoos and unbelievably soft skin. I look stunning from all angles, but wait until you get a view from above while I look up at you with mesmerizing gray eyes and plump, full lips. Our time together will be very discreet and very unique. We can watch ourselves in the full length mirror.... let me take the stress of the week off or maybe we could come up with some other ideas on how to use our bodies.

I'll be available all night and would love for you to join me. Give me a call or text so you can be next.

425-943-9444
100qv 140hh 240fh

Name:  Snapchat-395652224.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  85.3 KB
Name:  Snapchat-960628664.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  105.0 KB
Name:  Snapchat-1903007673.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  82.9 KB