Service Type: Companion

Name:  _MG_0920.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  48.1 KB

I am not interested in the answers to life; I am interested in the questions.
I am a sucker for pleasure. I am a poet who can't stop writing about the eroticism of fruit. I am a goofball.

I seek engaging encounters where we can quickly slip into comfort. We are at once relaxed, silly. We play along the edges of excitement — at ease in our newness. We float where the current takes us: gentle and sweet in one moment, wild and mysterious in the next. Whether we are exploring Seattle’s vibrant food scene and accessible nature or traveling together to tropical isles, you can rest assured that relaxation and fun are always within reach.

Name:  _MG_0504_1.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  63.9 KB

It is natural to feel a bit awkward, unsure, or nervous. With all that life throws at us, it is easy to forget how to show ourselves kindness. My intention with our meeting is to show you genuine compassion, sensuality, and understanding, with the hope that you can absorb that positivity toward yourself.

While I adore my gentlemen callers, I also have a proclivity for the ladies, and am enthusiastic about duos, couples, and one-on-one dates with women.

Name:  IMG_20200712_151154.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  149.7 KB
Details:

HOBBIES: Writing poetry; pole dancing; long ambling walks around quirky neighborhoods, admiring houses and wondering about the lives of the people that live in them. Greeting people's dogs. Thrifting unique home decor. Making jewelry. Long discussions over coffee in bed. Getting into trouble.

DISLIKES: Arrogance, ego, selfishness. Doing the dishes. Runny noses. Texting.

AMBITIONS: See the world. Live on a giant farm with my friends and an inappropriate amount of goats and chickens.

Name:  _MG_0636_1.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  71.8 KB
Name:  IMG_20200115_195717.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  100.9 KB

Please see my website for information, photos, and screening and booking information simonesolnsa.com