Service Type: Companion

Here it is another day down and the same old shit Name:  received_576276013032662.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  85.9 KBwhAttachment 1339382y not find a sense of adventure in our fallin world we tend to just get into a pattern where we just exist well I say *** that I'm ready to live I'm so down to be that one epic experience of your life you couldn't possibly forget you have nothing but our brief experience but I'm going to become your gateway to a full release of the every day stress to a fantasy being a reality we both play our roles yet our story just begins iam lonely just like you and ready to find that one man.who can take charge and show he's all man. I'm a woman of my own breed one who will take you to a whole new level of pleasure and friendship I've got incall no games unless its apart of m you role I'm yours to do the things that make most others blush I'm not as good at talking about it as iam showing so if your looking for a ***ing experience and.vibe these others can't mess with I can be the final destination cause my
Actions outshine my words don't talk about be about it type of mentality so if you want to do lots of texting and drag I'm not your girl so come out and play with me I'm ready $200h 150 hh. You can reach me on my cell 5035680376