Service Type: Companion

Attachment 1335469All it takes is one moment, one glance, one touch to unlock your deepest desires of raw unbridled passion that's buried inside the mundane mechanical day to day actions.
Why not allow yourself to be touched in away that you haven't been in awhile or maybe never at all?

Allow me to take you to another never level of sensuality that few can conjure in a session like I can. Let me tantalize you with a pure ***tail that is nothing short of mind numbing explosion that your most lustful dreams are made of. Attachment 1302595

I am truly am a companion that lives in the complete moment of surrender when sharing my time and energy with my suitors. This has been the greatest human experience I could give to myself and to my lovers choosing to be a companion and tantra masseur. I truly love my lifestyle its pours out of my with natural embodied bliss. I hope you accompany me in my rapture.

Body Rubs/Tantra Donations
60 mins 300
90 mins 400
2 hrs 500 (mutual)

Companionship Donations
60 mins 400
90 mins 500
2 hrs 700

Returning Suitors ONLY (if you have seen me in last 6 months)
60 mins 300
90 mins 400
2 hrs 500
None Negotiable
Incall preferred. I have a fully equipped private apartment with all amenities for you to shower and be comfortable.
Outcall dates please ad 50.00 to any session you choose to book.
Screening is required for all new suitors. You will be screened here if you have current references. If not please go to my website and fill out screening www.kimillacole.com