Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Cute Ginger, now with MORE availability this weekend! IC/OC, Beacon Hill or First Hill location (Plan Ahead for BEST RESULTS lol)

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hey there, everyone!
    For the impatient: I know, I hate reading lengthy ads, too... so you can scroll down and look for the letters in BOLD to find my info faster.
    However, I love and prefer a longer date with my gentlemen friends, so for those that have the time...

Name:  20181212_130243.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  43.7 KBName:  20181212_130332.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  34.3 KB

More About Me
    It's been awhile since I have posted!
    Just a little update to my followers and look-ee-loos, I finally have a permanent schedule that will not be changing for the foreseeable future. I know a lot of you guys have gotten a hold of me in the past, but weren't able to meet me, for whatever reason.

I am now splitting my time between my Incalls, both on Beacon Hill and First Hill, so you will have more access to me! Every two weeks, I'll be available 100% of the time on First Hill, as I share the space with my friend FBSM Danielle. For now, Danielle works during the day every two weeks, while I'm available in the evenings and anytime she isn't there. The space on First Hill is cat-free and offers free street parking. Beacon Hill also has free street parking, and is available no matter what.

Name:  20180927_172542.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  49.1 KB

I'm a cute, vibrant redhead (currently back to my normal shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair color) with a thirst for affection and to pamper others! I've been a companion for almost 9 years now, having previously worked in a strip club for 5. I kept having amazing experiences with guys who were fun, charming, kind and looking for a freak in the sheets, so I turned to companionship to let my inner freak flag fly. I really enjoy being able to let go and be my sexy, spontaneous, goofy, happy-go-lucky self around you guys and for that I am grateful 🙏 I am extremely bisexual, LGBTQ-XYZ friendly, AA friendly, and I'm a sucker for some kinky shit and role-play/cosplay My Incall on First Hill is handicap accessible as well. I'm a firm believer that everyone should have access to activities that make them feel good about themselves!

Name:  DSC_8690.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  184.9 KB

Where/Parking:
    Beacon Hill Incall - Yes, free street parking and within a short walking distance to my Incall. Just a minute off of I5, right across from the old Rainier Brewery.

First Hill Incall - For those with allergies and/or a preference, I am ALSO located on First Hill(back at my Incall building where I first started) right off of 12th and Spruce, only a 10 min drive from my current location.
    Free street parking is still available and usually isn't hard to find.
    This is the only location that is handicap accessible.

Outcall - Also available to come to you as well, anywhere in the state, with consideration for driving time.

Special TNA Rates
    30mins - 200
    1hr- 300
    90mins- 400
    2hrs- 500
    Couples - +100
    More listed on my website<---click here

When?
    Every day, Monday-Sunday, 6am-10pm

206-629-8876
    or
    [email protected]

Please Include: date, time, user handle if you have vouches, alternative screening, just incase you have none. Alt. screening is either a linked in, work website, references from girls you've already seen. If you are still unsure what I am asking for, please take a look at my website as listed above.

Scroll down for extra info and how to win a FREE DATE this Fall with Yours Truly!
    Happy Summer 😘
    Name:  w20nlK7A.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  37.9 KB

Fall Raffle Drawing/Extra Shenanigans
    This Spring I started a semi-annual raffle drawing on Twitter to keep me afloat and it was indeed a smashing success!
    I'm offering a chance for you guys to win a FREE 90min date, 3hr, or 5hr.
    Ticket donations can be sent to my Venmo account called @EmmaDee206, w/ a profile picture of a yellow rose.
    Tickets are 1 for 20, 2 for 40, 3 for 60, 4 for 80, and 6 for 100! Yes, that free ticket is on purpose.
    The next drawing will take place sometime in October and the next one after that will be available next Spring.
    There are no rules for how many times you can apply.

Name:  DSC_8470.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  223.0 KB
    Last edited by EmmaLovesYou; 08-06-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    Available DAILY from 10am-2am!
    My Website
    Instagram / Twitter

+ Reply to Ad