+ Reply to Ad

Can I Be Your Personal Masseuse

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Ethnicity: Black
    Service Type: Massage

You can expect an amazing, specially tailored session just for you! Ranging from therapeutic to more sensual elements

You're safe here with me, just you and I

I'm a sensual , exotic, petite playmate you'll enjoy spending quality time with. I'm very intuitive, I love to talk and meet new people; a real social butterfly. Most friends say I'm well spoken, friendly, but most of all, great with my hands!

You will feel cozy and welcomed into my clean, cozy spa-like space where there's a nice comfy table, plenty of hot towels, organic oils, shower, soap, and lots of hand sanitizer

You will experience a unique, fantasy-like experience with a beautiful, romantic, 5'3", curvy Goddess who will make you feel at ease & fulfilled with her friendly, sweet, demeanor; also very intuitive and pays great attention to detail.

THE *** EXPERIENCE
    What a wonderful way to relax after a long day with a beautiful woman gliding across your body.

1HR - 200

OVER THE EDGE
    The thrill is in my touch. Being on the edge is the allure. My bodywork treatment coined " The Edge " will be pleasantly pleasing for lovers of milking, *** play & prolonged satisfaction. If you're really feeling frisky, try my TIE & TEASE session

1HR - 250 30MIN - 200

ROYAL RELAXATION
    This consists of a customized for you in mind, is a unique mash up of NURU, sensual, deep & soft therapeutic techniques designed to take your experience to the next level.

1HR - 300 30MIN - 250

Milking Table Session - Yes! I have a real milking table! Truly for the massage connosseiur that's on the more kinky side or just wants to try something new and fresh! I'm granted maximum accessibility to every inch of you as you lay prone and su***ected to my curious hands. Nothing quite like any sensation you've ever felt before. I highly encourage you to try!

1 HR - 350 30 MIN - 250
    Last edited by ZaniOfDallas; 01-06-2021 at 04:51 PM.

+ Reply to Ad