Book now for 7 day a week fun...
*ATTN: I HAVE A MOD UP MY ASS SO MY ADS AND PHOTOS ETC KEEP GETTING DELETED*IM ALWAYS REACHABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK EVEN IF NO AD APPEARS (IM BEING THREATENED NOW WITH LAST WARNING FOR COVERING MY PRIVATES IN PHOTOS)THE HARRASSMENT NEVER ENDS WITH THIS ONE....
SEE PROFILE FOR LINK TO TRYST(ALL INFO THERE)AS IM LOOKING TO BRANCH AWAY...
👅*NEVER A EXTRA FEE FOR FETISH FUN* 7 DAYS A WEEK*
*I have costumes*
You have tried the little spinner, now come kiss a winner 💋 #grownwomendoitbetter.
😍PREBOOK NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE 🌹💋♥️
🌍ALL ARE WELCOME💜💙💚♥️♿
💦BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR IS NOT OFFERED UNTIL LATER THIS WEEK.THE ENDING STILL IS . MASSAGE IS SET TO RESUME 1/8💦
💛FULL SAFETY VISITS AVAILABLE IF YOU PREFER💛
TRY THE BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR TO START IF YOU ARE A BIT SHY. ITS A GREAT WAY TO MEET AND LET OUR BODIES BECOME ACQUAINTED.
🧡I communicate well *PREBOOK IS MOST COMMON AND THE BEST WAY TO GET THE DAY & TIME YOU NEED*
📸I ALWAYS HAVE CURRENT/NON FILTERED PICS ON MY PROFILE
PREBOOK FOR 7 DAY A WEEK FUN! Highly reviewed💋37,38c's,makeup free, free spirited/drama free/fun loving/single/ true giver/full of fetish desires..
*ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED*0 REFERENCES REQUIRE ALT VERIFICATION 💋
To book :
1. PM me here. I am newbie friendly, with alt VERIFICATION, so add me to your tdl if you cant get through sending a regular msg.
2. Text or proton mail me(after you pm me here) and dont forget to include username so I will reply 💋(I WILL NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE PM ME HERE AND SENT USERNAME TO TEXT OR PROTON*
[email protected]
3. Book a day and time you know you can make. I do require 24 hr notice to cancel a appt so please be sure. If we book ,I will be there and ready early in case you arrive early( I dont cancel visits)
#bday fetish celebrations #vip options always
*i'm not the offended type* clean safe ic/space never changes
*COME GET YOUR FREE CUSTOM MASK @IC*