Service Type: Companion

Hello Guys, my name is Gabriella--Gabbrie for short!

Are you in search of adventure? A ride of your life? Well my dear, look no further. I can provide all your desires that will be everlasting and satiable.

This is me!! I am a hometown - girl next door with a naughty side-a sweet, bubbly, charming romantic at heart, intelligent all-natural beauty.

I have beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair and an hour glass figure.

I am 5'6, with incredible 36DdD's, and curves in all the right places!

I am a fun-loving and easy going lady who loves pampering men. I have a big sexual appetite and want both of us to have a ***ing time.

I am also adventurous, open-minded, and non-judgmental. I love what I do. My silly nature and witty attitude will keep you intoxicated and keep you guessing for more. I am a nurturer at heart and I would love to shower you with my tantalizing skills that would keep you craving for more.

I pride myself in exceptional service, so give me a call for a great time!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!!

I provide outcall for the portland, beaverton, gresham, vancouver areas, sorry I do not have an incall right now but we could get a room!

text, call or e-mail, if I don't answer you can leave me a message and I will try to return your call with in the hour!

503-484-8317

Outcall ONLY Today~~

30 min ~ 100

60 min ~ 180

2 hrs ~ 300

SMOOCHES

Turning ordinary days into extraordinary memories is my gift and I'd love nothing more than to spoil you with my undivided attention for as long as we are together.