Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTACTING ME
    Name:  IMG_7175_Facetune_08-02-2021-23-05-44.jpg
Views: 2869
Size:  0
    Chloe here💎 I live to make your fantasies come true! I have a bubbly/witty personality, enjoy fancy dinners, shopping, and I love to give as much as I receive.
    Name:  IMG_7177_Facetune_08-02-2021-23-54-33.jpg
Views: 1896
    I can be dressed to impress, clean, classy, and ready to *** your desires within an hours notice. I’m very open minded and known for my sensual touch and enthusiasm✨
    Name:  IMG_7178_Facetune_08-02-2021-23-53-28.jpg
Views: 1897
    I prefer to see clean, classy, and respectful clients. A man who knows how to take care of a women🌹
    Name:  IMG_7179_Facetune_08-02-2021-23-55-10.jpg
Views: 1897
    Don't torture yourself by resisting your temptation, text me😈 Yes that’s 100% me in these recently taken pics. Some would say I look even better in person✨ Book me now before my time slots are filled😘
    Name:  IMG_7181.jpg
Views: 1896
    Legal note:
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship, anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for nor is it requested to be connected in any manor. This is not an offer or institution of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any law enforcement agency using this ad as a means for entrapment or for my arrest.

Incall:
    qv 150
    hh 250
    h 400
    Outcall:
    hh 350
    h 500

TEXT ONLY NO EXPLICIT TEXT: 5038391940
    Text me with the amount of time you'd like to see me and your TNA handle. If you do not have 3 or more verifiable references, further screening will be required.
    Last edited by chloebaby; 03-23-2021 at 04:52 PM.

+ Reply to Ad