Service Type: Companion

Gentlemen, Ladies, and all other happy hobby people! Let me introduce myself!
My name is Sherleen Spencer but many know me as Shy and you the like may use my nickname 💋

Name:  0517D11E-4C60-4009-B7B4-20E2B60824E7.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  50.6 KB

If you want to meet with a real sweetheart
then prebook ASAP or check my open availability now!

Reviewed and well known longtime elite West Coast Bombshell

300hr 200hh 1500 overnight

I am a very discreet, kind, funny and a very optimistic down good gfe.

If you’re ready to play please follow instructions below.

1st: PM with your contact information.

2nd: Text 👇🏼 (Please make sure to include your name or at least handle).

* Genuine * Healthy * Reviewed & Rated 5 star quality *

Name:  E3A81596-5CAE-40AF-869F-7DFBE9077938.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  45.4 KB

Keep reading to know a bit more of whom I am. My preference is that you call me Shy and honestly these days I don’t get on the board much but if you want to hook up you should keep my number and text me. I am low profile most the time, more like the down gfe sugar baby type you wish wouldn’t fall head over heals for you but is always down for a good time as long as it doesn’t interrupt my nerding out 😉 I am a full time college student. I rarely go out of the straight forward life as far as being in that Vibe vibe life but I would hope if your able to that you live life to the fullest everyday.

Most people who know me know my private companion and adult entertainment name as Shyanne Summers aka Shy. I am a long time west coast elite barbie bombshell. A not so innocent divine goddess who is able to take you along on a one time field trip of flippin glory and happy ends; or as I do find personally fulfilling where real treasures wait to be unlocked we can pursue a long term and regular companionship of perfection where we mutually give and receive in fulfilling one another’s needs.

My personal favorite kind of encounter is at least spending a good two up to twenty-four hours with you. I am not a “clock watcher” other than for us to stay within the means of time necessary to stay on course and not overstep private priorities outside of the deep and true companionship that we share together.

I am discreet and respectful enough that you know you will feel honored to keep me by your side and no need to worry about me being comfortable in my own skin and not giving a shit if anybody doesn’t like me because I am and I don’t. I am a fan of traveling and if you introduce me to your friends or family I am not ashamed and prefer honesty and openness. I am uninterested in marriage, been down that road before and am for real not comfortable with companionship relationships with men or women who are married and your partner doesn’t know about me; sorry not sorry I am here for real deliberate companionship and my motivation would never be to hurt anyone, my companionship is a guaranteed low drama kind where your satisfaction is my personal desire as well. Mmmmmhmm

PM me through the board and then send me a text at 3608570501 and we can get started getting to know one another. Available in the Longview, Portland, and surrounding areas and I usually am btw. You may text me whenever! I am out call only for initial encounters and incall is available in Kelso Washington after I can confirm we are a good match and if you would like to kick it at my private spot there after.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sherleen aka and please it’s Shy.

😍 Real sensational hottie adorned in tattoos and piercings 😎

Name:  CF558C6A-D453-4E27-8537-AB19D2ECFED7.jpg
Views: 814
Size:  90.0 KB