Service Type: Companion

Sneak away & Come Play with your ATF Dream Girl! In town for a limited time only!
Lets explore each other’s Wonderlands!

It has been way too long, and oh how I've missed you all!!

Upscale provider with outstanding reviews; I do what I love & I love what I do! A mesmerizing dimpled smile that instantly warms your heart couldn’t be anymore captivating. Real petite but perfectly curvy in all the right places- & I know how to work them. The sweetest personality imaginable but don’t let that fool you- my erotic skills & tendency to be naughty will blow your mind! Alaska Native roots are undeniable due to my beautiful high cheekbones, deep brown almond eyes & olive skin tone. Sweet but a freak. The touch of a goddess from my fingertips to my lips. Silky luminous skin so soft from head to toe that it’s irresistible. Incredibly sexy and confident. I pride myself in providing genuine laughs & unforgettable memories that will leave you eagerly daydreaming about our next encounter.

LOVES TO PLEASE!!!

Ready to let your hands wander?

In-Call
  • 200HHR
  • 300HR
  • 500HRx2
  • 900HRx4

Out-Call
(1hr min. required)
  • 400HR
  • 600HRx2

SCREENING REQUIRED!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

To setup an appointment please send a text message (no phone calls) with your tna handle & a link to your tna or tryst account. Subsequently, send a private message on tna with associated number reflected in the message. If you do not have at least 2 acknowledged reviews/vouches on your profile, please include at least 2 reputable providers, and their comprehensive contact info, including a link to their site through which I can send a verifiable private message. I cannot accept references over 1 year old. I do not offer any alternative screening methods. Please see my profile for rates, menu and more photos. I will not discuss my menu (or hints to the effect) or rates over messages.

I take pride in taking care of myself and having spectacular hygiene, as being clean plays a major role in overall health. Respectively, proper hygiene is equally mandatory. Please shower prior to appt. If you are unable to shower before arriving, please just let me know! I provide all amenities needed to shower.

Instructions and any other loose ends will be given when the appointment is confirmed.

PLEASE NOTE- Please let’s respect each other’s time-my rules are firm.

I am hosting in downtown Seattle! I always have an upscale incall.
If my menu, location and donation match your desires please send a PM and include following details-
• incall or outcall
• time slot
• duration of appointment

Looking forward to your weak knees & satisfied smile!
#206-299-2728