Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋😈💋Succubus looking for Prey💋😈💋>>>available for OC>>>IC available with specs noted below>>>📸 Join my Onlyfans, to view my exclusive content.

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

I hunger for your longing, and stirring. My beckoning thoughts creep in while I wait for the opportune time to pounce. I move sensuous slink, eyes on prey. After being attacked, and captured, my sexy sensual skills will absorb and consume you. I will ravage, and devour your senses. There is no escape as your quickening is my food. My sensual appetite is spellbinding. I smell your quiver.

I'm available for both in-call and out-call in Eugene. In-call is a higher rate (noted below), and requires at least two or more vouches, with a booking of an hour or more. You must be ok with visiting me at a rented establishment. PLEASE NOTE>>> All appointments require TNA verification, or several reputable provider references.

All appointments require at least two or more vouches on tna. I may screen other ways provided you share extensive, and specific other details, with a few other specifics. Please consider, that if I alternatively screen you, that it may take time.

Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need names, numbers, and several pieces of information the providers will remember you by when I contact them. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten.

IC is 300 hr>>>OC>>> 300 for 90 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 mins, and 120 h hr. It's 30 for every hour that I drive, including my return trip home.

[email protected]

Have you always wondered what I look like? Would you like to see some of my amazing photos un-cropped? Do you want to tap in to the depth of my sensuality, and sexiness before making an appointment?>>>>
    JOIN MY ONLY FANS VIP PAGE>>> view my exclusive content.

https://onlyfans.com/u89475911

>>or look up Lilys Pleasure Garden

Last edited by lilyspleasuregarden; 05-05-2021 at 01:20 AM.

+ Reply to Ad