Service Type: Companion

Good afternoon,

Are you looking to enjoy the sun and intra-personal sensations? Come say hi, and let's enjoy a great time together. Let's create some passion between us to celebrate the arrival of spring.

If you're looking for a temptation to indulge in, look no further. I'm Alyssandra, Alice for short. I'm not the Alice of the fables, but I do enjoy creating a wonderland for your pleasure. I provide a space where you can be comfortable and relaxed, a moment in time where the pressures of the outside world can fall away as we get to know each other. For outcalls, I am easily available within the Portland Metro Area, Vancouver, Beaverton, Tigard, and Clackamas county.

Make your day more exciting by coming on over for a spot of pleasurable relaxation and entertainment to brighten this spring feeling in the air.

I am available by PM or text at the number in my photos. To get in touch, please send me your TNA username, how long you are looking for, your general location, and your references. You can also email me with the same information at [email protected].

Hhr - 200
HR - 300
90 - 400
2 hr - 500
3 hr - 800
Overnight (8 PM-10 AM) 1500