Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

After work specials ⚡️De-stress and unwind with a busty bombshell 💣 Tattooed, curvy, alternative here for you 💋 425-441-6561

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Good afternoon,
    °♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°
    Name:  _V1A9542.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  83.1 KB
    °♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

Come treat yourself to a wonderful week's start. Is your Monday looking glum? Invite me over and we'll create a magical moment where your stressors can fall away. I provide a warm, ***, and personalized experience that instantly sets you at ease, as if I was simply a girl friend dropping by
    ♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡
    Name:  _V1A9588.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  98.8 KB
    ♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡

If you're looking for a temptation to indulge in, look no further. I'm Savannah but I do enjoy creating a wonderland for your pleasure. I provide a space where you can be comfortable and relaxed, a moment in time where the pressures of the outside world can fall away as we get to know each other. For outcalls, I am easily available within the Seattle Metro Area, Bellevue,
    Tukwila, Renton, and Snohomish county.

Make your day more exciting by inviting me over for a spot of pleasurable relaxation and entertainment to brighten this spring feeling in the air.

❤💙💜💖💗💘❤💙💜💖💗💘❤💙💜💖
    Name:  _V1A9585.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  116.6 KB
    ❤💙💜💖💗💘❤💙💜💖💗💘❤💙💜💖

I'll Make your day more exciting by inviting me over for a spot of pleasurable relaxation and entertainment to brighten this spring feeling in the air. looking for a temptation to indulge in, look no further. I'm Savannah short. I'm not the
    but I do enjoy creating a wonderland for your pleasure. I provide a space where you can be comfortable and relaxed, a moment in time where the pressures of the outside world can fall away as we get to know each other. For outcalls, I am easily available within the Bellevue Metro Area,

Make your day more exciting by inviting me over for a spot of pleasurable relaxation and entertainment to brighten this spring feeling in the air.
    ♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤
    Name:  _V1A9601.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  95.4 KB
    ♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

Your comfort, safe keeping and enjoyment are paramount. I mesh best with gentlemen who enjoy a strong, educated, adoring personality, mixed with sass, that inspires dirty desires. I am selective and low-volume so bring your best self and a smile.

Please Text or Email PRIOR to calling
    Phone: 425-441-6561 Screening/Deposit

Late Night LMA:

6/21 11PM - 6/ 25 10AM

140 QV
    180 HH
    280H
    💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞
    Name:  _V1A9543.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  121.9 KB
    💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age- who are not contracted for nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (either by phone, sms text, or email) you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are NOT part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for my arrest.
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 06-22-2021 at 02:39 PM.

+ Reply to Ad