Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Curious But Unsure?⛓ I PROVIDE THE PERFECT FEMDOM SESSION FOR YOU!

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White

I don't advertise as a femdom, but over time I've found myself in that role fairly often by request. I've also noticed there are a lot of men who are curious but unsure or uneasy about exploring. There's just so many different types of fetish, and styles of femdom you can't possibly know what to expect going in for the first time. Something I've been doing for a while is fusing together what you might expect from a normal meet up, except I take a femdom approach. As with any session pertaining to any fetish, you will make clear boundaries and what you hope to get out of the session and what you prefer to avoid. It's customized for you, and you don't have to worry about sacrificing the things you find most appealing about the type of session you're familiar with. Essentially it's the best of both worlds, and my clients who've taken this adventure with me love it! Just wanted to put it out here so in case you've thought about it, you know it's something that I provide. Same as any other appointment, get in contact and we'll schedule an IC! All of you know that you are very bad boys deserving of some form of punishment. Best to just get it over with. 👄⚡

Ms. Nevada

480-244-1695
    I-17 and Cactus

500 Roses (for beginners)
    Advanced sessions vary and are negotiated reasonably and appropriately.

*Donations are for time only. This ad is intended strictly for entertainment purposes.

http://nevadareine.com
    Last edited by Nevada; 09-23-2022 at 02:03 AM.

+ Reply to Ad