Spinner

Height

148 / 4'10"

Ethnicity

Exotic Mix/Caucasion

Cup Size

34 C All Natural

Hair:

Long Blonde Straight But Will And Do Curl It.

Shoe Size

5.5 - 6 heels

Eye Color

Brown

My Personal Website

http://www.miss-Ava-Starr.com

Link to my other reviews: Linktree-Reviews

I am a sensual, passionate and sophisticated woman who is here to fulfill your desires. I am seductive and sexy, but also fun and adventurous. I am open to new experiences and love to explore and discover the world around me.

Anchorage, AK.

June 27th 6am - 12am!

June 28th 6am - 12am!

June 29th 6am - 12am!

June 30th 6am - 12am!

Pre-Book Now Before It’s Too Late & I Become Someone Else’s Date!

What Our Experience Will Be Like:

My goal is to provide a unique and memorable experience, personalized to your individual needs. Whether you’re looking for a sexy night out on the town, kinky behind doors fun, or a more *** encounter, I strive to make sure each one of my encounters leaves you feeling satisfied, fulfilled and ready to come back for more.

If you’re looking for a once in a lifetime passionate experience, I am your woman. I am here to turn your deepest desires and fantasies into one of the best realities you have ever experienced.

Let me be your seductive muse and explore the depths of our wildest dreams. I'm here to provide an unforgettable sensual experience. Let’s embark on a passionate erotic journey together and see where it takes us.

I am full of energy, fun, passion, and prestige, I'm eager to explore your wildest fantasies. Whether it's a night out on the town, a dinner date, office party, a day at the beach, or cozy night in, I'm always ready to take on the world with you, Come and let me take you to a place you never thought existed[/CENTER]