Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

Drew Love xoxo
    Back in Scottsdale 5/25-5/31
    Name:  IMG_2359.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  107.3 KB
    Hello boys!

My name is Drew Love the most delicious exotic dish you will ever experience in your life! I am of Asian/Spanish descent so trying to contain my passion is a hard thing to do. You need a woman like me to go above and beyond to treat you exactly how you deserve to be treated.
    I exude sexiness and I have been told that time with me is insatiable. Teasing and pleasing you until you are overcome is my number one priority! My personality is one that is laid back and super affectionate. I am like a cuddly little kitten ready who will capture your heart and then pounce on you with delight! We will mostly likely spend the night laughing and sharing memories you would have never predicted.
    I certainly am here to please you in every single way and its done lovingly and graciously. I am open minded, fun and laid back. Being with you is certainly MY pleasure and I cannot wait to make you smile.

Sensually Yours,
    Drew Love

Name:  IMG_0181.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  122.6 KB
    Avaible for incall and Outcall. Screening required and deposits must be made for Outcalls over 30mins away
    Name:  IMG_0195.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  107.2 KB
    500hr
    300hhr
    Last edited by Drewlove1018; 05-25-2023 at 04:39 PM.

+ Reply to Ad