Service Type: Companion

MY PHOTOS ARE 100% ME AND HAVE BEEN VERIFIED ON MANY SITES AND CARRY THE VERIFIED SEAL

$350 15 mins (no smog)

$450 30 Minutes (no ***)

$500 45 minutes (***)

$600 1 Hour (light GFE experience)

$800 90 Minutes (light GFE experience)

$1,500 2 Hours (light GFE experience)

Social media platform

IG: MsJadaBanks

Twitter: @MsJadaBankss

TikTok:@msjadabanks

OnlyFans:jadabanks2023

Put yourself first. Your mind and body will thank you for it.

You're different. Its not the usual pleasures in life that you feel like you're missing out on. You’re here because you want an escape from expectations, to break away from the mundane. To be in the company of someone who gives you the space and acceptance to just be you.

PH720) 835-9255

Email:[email protected]

**My rates are non-negotiable, please do not try to bargain in any manner. Link for my site***

(Deduct $50 off Any Session When You Agree To Write A Review Of Our Time Together Here, Or On Any Other Reputable Review Board)

**VERIFICATION IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BOOK WITH ME**

BEFORE CONTACTING ME, PLEASE HAVE INFORMATION READY REGARDING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SCREENING METHODS

Two (2) recent verifiable references:

A Review Board Handle That You Currently Operate.

P411 ID OR TOB, TER.

Appointment Request:

Verifiable Employment Information:

Money exchanged is for time and companionship only. Any potential event that may or may not occur is a personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age and has not been contracted, requested, or compensated for in any manner

Here, there's no pressure to be on. With me, it's about what you want and what brings you joy. Yes, your success is admirable, and you've earned the accolades and respect. You've devoted everything to your company, your team, your friends and family. But you are also so much more than what you've been acknowledged for.

Underneath the surface, I can tell you're yearning for something greater, something different. Just think...

What would your life look like if you were giving it your all?

What would you conquer if you woke up every day with the kind of confidence and happiness that only come from leading a truly fulfilling life?

What if you had someone like me?

MS.JADABANKS