Service Type: Companion

Come see me at my private incall in South Renton 💋

QV 120
HH 160
FH 300

Profile must show 3+ references
or send photo w/ ID NO EXCEPTIONS

Hello Gentlemen, I’m Kat

A Filipina Goddess with a slim & curvy physique, buttery caramel skin, long dark hair and the most perfect curves that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. Incomparable, exotic beauty with a touch so intoxicating...

You’ll find me to be easy-going, charming & educated. & I always appreciate a genuine connection — it’s not everyday a man takes advantage of the full package. So if you’re seeking something far beyond a physical encounter, I can be more than just a temporary lust. Perhaps you could use a more emotional connection or seek a more fulfilling experience? I’d love to hear from you💋

]

BOOK A VISIT

1. Send a private message with the date, time & duration you’d like to spend time with me. +Don’t forget to include the phone number you will be texting from
2. Text me your handle along with the appointment information requested
via private message

PLEASE NOTE:
• If your profile shows less than 3 references, a proper verification photo is required before meeting
• Once you have verified yourself via private message OR verification photo, you are welcomed to converse more openly

What is a proper verification photo ?
A current photo of yourself holding ID/proof of age (state ID, passport, etc.)

Donations for Kat
60 minutes 400
90 minutes 600
120 minutes 800

Outcall +100

* Hobbyists outside of TNA must send $100 deposit via Cash App or Venmo to book
* Show both driver’s license + U.S. Military ID for $50 off 1+ hour session

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.