Service Type: Companion

Hey Fellas Im SASHA !!!

Are you looking for a fun, clean, & new experience with a beautiful girl?

We’ll look no further as you have finally found me!!

& Im so excited to meet you!!

Come enjoy the finer things in life with thee finest Sasha! An intelligent lady who knows what she wants and makes you feel at ease from a stressful day.

My *** *** massage will reduce your anxiety and depression, relieve your aches and pains and build your stamina and self confidence for you to function better in order for you to have a happier, healthier and more productive life.

SashaSashaSasha!

yes, Im so good you have to say my name 3 times! I'm extremely stunning and sweet, charming, knowledgeable, gorgeous, edible and openminded. My body is extremely exotic I stand 5’4 with fun XXX-LARGE boobbies , along with my bubbly yet tight booty that’s 100% real, My deliciously soft, silky skin with radiant glow, and a delectable smell will have you questioning if you can truely handle me...

YES - I AM FULLY VACCINATED

I pride my self in offering quality services with upscale men of all areas.

Do you have any wild fetishes that you’ve been wanting to experience??

Well Lets make your dreams come true !!!

When contacting me Please provide the following !!!

Age & Race
Occupation
Desired length of visit
References & Or work Verification
Linked in account ( If you have one )
Desired City

I WILL NOT TAKE YOU SERIOUS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE WHAT IS LISTED ABOVE

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

ALL CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL IS ALL I ASK 🛁💦🙏🏼

Hygiene is very IMPORTANT !!!

When it comes to our mutual enjoyment, cleanliness is the key to success. Please show up to our appointment freshly showered , and if not you are more than welcome to take one if needed. When contacting me for a session, please remember that I am a lady and expect to be treated as such. Mutual respect is KEY and vulgar or explicit language will not be tolerated.