Service Type: Companion

Name:  75AB1A74-330D-43E7-9C11-A8DBB9D53A9B.jpg
Views: 66265
Size:  0Name:  742B0C6A-2BAE-46AA-ADE6-23DCB5808556.jpg
Views: 66290
Size:  0Seeking a true lady of Elegance Class? Perhaps a vivacious dinner date? An exquisite, one of a kind Kinky, Erotic, Sensual Mistress? Then look no further! I'm a dainty, ambitious, and kind-hearted lady with a tropical and exotic flair. Delicious food and in-depth encounters bring out the best in me. If you have a great sense of humor, Im certain well get along just fine. Something many can attest to, is the radiance and glow that often follow me, my pictures do not do me justice. By Im a force to be reckoned with, but emit only positivitysomething Id love to see more in the world.

I consider myself a hidden jewel that provides an elevated un-rushed experience in Companionship, Massages, Sugar Baby arrangements, Bdsm, Domination, Fetish fun. (menu available).

Pleasantly unjaded with a sweet girl next door personality. Equipped with great conversation and a zest for life, I am the ultimate (and addicting) break away from the norm. I'm waiting and eager to bring a lasting smile upon your face. I pride myself on providing you the utmost discreet and unforgettable open-minded atmosphere where we can explore are most sensual desires.

Don't miss out.

✅Sissys ..subs ..slaves ✅

Incall/OutCall**

Fetish OK

Available 24/7!! Catch me while you can!!

Call or text me 206-278-6953

I am NOT NOT NOT a bare or *** provider!!! Asking will ELIMINATE any

possibility of meeting!!

Donations accepted via:

Cash, Cashapp, Venmo, Crypto. Electronic payments have a 10 rose addition

No Gift Cards

**OUTCALL REQUIRES A DEPOSIT. NO DEPOSIT NO OUTCALL. I DO NOT TRAVEL WITHOUT

AN ACT IF GOOD FAITH ON YOUR PART!!

I m fun, kind, respectful and down to earth. Your time with me will never be rushed.Youll forget all your problems with my soothing touch!

I prefer respectful, generous gentlemen. And young (newbies)shy men. First-timers are always welcome with verification.

Do you need a bad girl?

Maybe a good girl who is only bad once in a while

My body will amaze you My Skills are out of this world..

My touch will soothe your every need

300hh 400 hr 700 2 hr. No Qvs sorry

IM HOSTING IN BELLEVUE TONIGHT ONLY.

OUTCALLS ONLY TO ALL SURROUNDING AREAS!!!

Outcall donations vary by distance

LET ME KNOW U SAW ME ON HERE WHEN CONTACTING ME AND ALSO MESSAGE ME ON HERE AS WELL SO I KNOW WHO IM SPEAKING TOO!!