Hello lovebug
I am Kym Possible. My profile says 26 but please keep in mind I’ve been on the board for over 4 years, im definitely 30, lol. I am A sultry, tempestuous woman possessing the most refined manners and southern charm. I provide discreet companionship for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The cure to your Chocolate addiction. If you appreciate discretion and confidentiality, I am the right choice for you! i love my work and pride myself in giving you a wonderful, sensual experience. I consider myself a curator of the most memorable experiences, immaculately tailored to fit you. I'm sure you will find me a delight to be with. Make your fantasy a reality. Tips are accepted, not mandated. I love roses, sunflowers, perfume, gift cards, lingerie, liquor

I truly enjoy what I do, I appreciate the connections . Please no newbies; no newbies no NEWBIES!
MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE REFERENCE FROM DECEMBER 2022-present day OR 2 reputable vouches

Incall located in Wenatchee and is by APPOINTMENT ONLY as I live in Seattle,
and Outcall available anywhere with a $30travel fee , please pm before texting or calling.

I am only offering one fetish request at this time and it’s only for the discerning man who likes to watch!
Please be ready for $ as it’s pricey but worth it
Let’s chat! Pm first then text thank you