😍 Available all week 😍 come see me and my twins 😍

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello gentleman, I have some availability for some play time!!! My time is very limited, so pre-booking is much appreciated. Especially for verification purposes though I can take some last minute appointments if I’m available

When sending a text, don’t forget to send me the name of your handle on the board if you’d like me to respond. Thank you

Name:  IMG_2535.jpeg
Views: 845
Size:  154.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2534.jpeg
Views: 833
Size:  113.6 KB

If you are checking out my ad, please check out my reviews too. I am a low volume provider and I’m not always available. But if you find some time and have been wondering about me, here’s your chance. I definitely won’t disappoint. I enjoy bringing your fantasies to reality. Plus, if you’re really into a bigger all natural chest, then look no further. I’m definitely your girl ♥️♥️

Please include your TNA handle with your first text, what day and around what time you’d like to see me and your references. Also, please pm me through tna for verification purposes. If you don’t message me with board handle, I can’t guarantee I’ll get back to you. Every gentleman needs good references. No newbies, and sorry about that. Thanks guys

Phone#: 509-616-5789

Name:  IMG_2537.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  96.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2538.jpeg
Views: 847
Size:  129.9 KB

Last edited by Scarlett_Lynn; 06-06-2023 at 08:04 AM.

+ Reply to Ad