Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 132 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2630

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Visit Portland please

Hi, I've been lurking for awhile, so I guess I'm still new. I travel in the Northeast, through NYC, NJ PA and into Ohio. I'm in my early 50's and would love to hear from some ladies looking for fun

Good morning, TNABoard!

Like a lot of people on here, I've been a member for some time, but just now getting around to posting. This is a new account for me, as I hadn't logged into my old account since before the website redesign and it seems that I can't access that now. My old handle was, "OMFG" and I wasn't extremely active, but I did see a few providers on a few different occasions.

The reason for my return is that I am out of a LTR, middle aged, and decided it's time to live out a few fantasies that I was unable to while committed. I've spent a number of years in the local BDSM scene exploring my Dominant and sensualist fetishes with my former partner, and have made a lot of fantastic friends through the community.

I plan to be active on the forums and in discussion. Particularly I enjoy political discussion, local events, and discussing good drinking places. I am also looking forward to making a few new friends!

Thanks, and let's have a great time!

Hey guys in lonely what's going on out there...

Hi. Just moved out here. Not enjoying the weather but I was happy to find lots of beautiful women. New to the board but not the hobby. Looking forward to meeting some of them on the site!

Hi, I'm a Portland raised Latina from Puerto Rico looking to make some fantasies come true!

Hello my name is Reign Rose I am a NYC based provider who is is available to visit CT, NJ, MA,
    Natural Busty ebony beauty who loves to turn fantasy into reality.

Hello,

I am new on this elusive site.

I was directed here by one of My subs from Seattle. I look forward to using this site!

- King Lexa
    Kinglexa.com

New to the board. Coming to Downtown Seattle at the end of March. References on Eccie and OH2. Looking forward to Seattle becoming a regular visit/stop.

Newbie hobbyist hello from Renton WA.
    I’m a late bloomer, graduating from AMP’s to hopefully providers on this board
    Lot and lots of talented providers to choose from. I’ve got my homework cut out for me, wish me luck !!

Just wanted to say hi to all. New to TNA, however not new to hobby. Was a long time member of SPOKANE board then the adult hobby board. When those went away I was finding it hard to find providers. So eventually found my way here a week ago or so. All my reviews and contacts disappeared with the other boards and as you probably know I’m having some trouble booking appointments with a lot of providers. It’s sort of understandable actually however I’m trying to improve my rep a little. I’m a professional and reside on both ends of the state so utilize all the listings. Anyway just saying hi to all and ill keep plugging away. I’m sure things will improve over time. Advice welcomed.

Hi everybody new to TNA. Glad to be here my name is Teslaaa Beaufort and from northeast Pennsylvania where it is really cold right now! I am fairly new to the hobby. I hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning, Hi to all!

Im new to the board and interested in finding the best French lesson around. Anyone have any suggestions from past experiences as a place for me to start? Being new might make it a challenge but I will start putting reviews as I go to earn more trust.

hi new here

Hello everyone. New guy here hoping to meet some new people.

Hi everybody new to TNA. Glad to be here and live on Portland Oregon. I'm hoping to make some new connections an enjoy the forbidden beautiful fruits on this city.

Hi all. New here from Kent, WA. Been wanting to do this for a long time. Better late than never right? Hope to meet some great people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 132 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast