Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 132 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2631

Re: New to TNA Board? Say "Hi"!

Hey! I'm new here and excited to meet new people & have lots of exciting new experiences

Hi my name is Augie

Hi, my name is Augie.

hey! a newbie to this forum as well as this whole industry. can’t wait to get underway

Greetings fellow members! New to the board but have dabbled in the hobby a couple of times previously.

Hi TNA! I’m excited to start slowly getting my feet wet into this hobby. I’m in the Portland area and would love to get to know ya!

Hey yall!

Simone. New to TNA, less new to the hobby. Looking forward to beautiful adventures!

Hey yall!

Simone. New to TNA, less new to the hobby. Looking forward to beautiful adventures!

Hello everyone! This is Chilli the Swedish Goddess,. New to this playground,not new to the game. Excited to share my magic with you. Hungry to learn about howveverything works here, where to advertise, Etc... So if anyone feels like sharing with me, any info about DC, where to advertise? What else should i know? - please share. Thinking to may be choose DC as my first stop... Oh my goodness guys, fasten your seatbelts!

Heyyy! TNA board

New to tna...and Arizona...it's f*#n hot here...

Quote Originally Posted by sofiarose View Post
    Hey y'all!

My name's Sofia, I'm 19 years old and new to TNA.
    I'm a southern girl born and raised in Texas, with a warm down-to-earth personality.
    I just joined this week and I hope to be a fun and HOT addition to this community!
    Welcome... Why you pretending like you saw ghkh(known to post a ton of fake reviews) 9 days before you say you are arriving in the city you say you saw him in?

Hey Hey! New to this forum but i've dabbled a little over the last few years. Found a few really nice people and a few that i don't care to see again. Here's to the future!

Hi guys! I'm Asstrid and new to TNA. I've been in the industry for a few months and love it!! I am 26, a BBW with curves in all the right place, love a good deep conversation and to play of course. I hope to chat more and get to know some of you.

Been here awhile, trying to get settled in. However, however how do you when all comments on experience or barista sightings. Either way, looking for Bremerton Silverdale intrests that used to be so readily available. Not sure what happened.

Just peeking in to say, "Howdy!"

Now that things have calmed down a bit...I'm baaaaack!

helllo .. new to the board and hobby here .. looking forward to some good times

Hi !! New to the boards. Still figuring things out, but wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm an independent provider in Southern California.
    Well, I'm browsing the subjects now, so will say more once I get the feel of things

Hey Asstrid !! its Kandy. I finally got on the Board. Thank you so much for referring me. I'm still trying to figure stuff out but seems like a nice platform

xoxoxo
    Kandy

Hi, I'm Jade. First day on the site. Still getting acclimated, but wanted to say HI !!

Hi there. Dakota here ! Just signed up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 132 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast