Service Type: Massage

Name:  fullsizeoutput_a80.jpg
Views: 1849
Size:  0

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 1.40.47 PM.jpg
Views: 1092

*** YOU READ THE TITLE CORRECTLY‼️ I HAVE RELOCATED & I AM FINALLY ALL MOVED IN‼️ ***PRIME BELLEVUE/REDMOND LOCATION. EXTREMELY UPSCALE, SAFE, & SECLUDED.‼️I AM SO EXCITED TO CALL BELLEVUE MY NEW HOME, & MEET NEW FACES & HOPEFULLY SOME REPEAT FACES‼️ 😍😍
****HELP WELCOME ME GENTLEMEN‼️💋🔥💋🔥 ****PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE AD EVERYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW IS IN MY AD, THANK YOU 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I take pride in maintaining a fit body so that I can provide you with a session that you will come to love and will make you crave for more of me! I tour regularly and have a strong following of return clients! This Unique Art is 1 of a kind it is imitated by many yet only few have mastered this fine rare art of what Erotic tantric NURU truly is! Nuru involves absolutely no oil what so ever. It also involves being incredibly in shape because a true NURU can only be given and enjoyed by using ones own body weight. I Crossfit train daily to ensure the most Exquisite Sensual Experience!! You will remember me by my soft touch when you exit my session tantalizing your mind & every body part in between. I will leave a craving desire to come back thirsting for more! I am very confident yet extremely humble gentlemen! I cannot wait to meet you!
Chloe😘

http://chloej.vividproviders.com

TER ID: 333656
P411 ID: 213734

Please ask about Dinner Dates/ Overnight Stays/ & the most desirable leisure companion you fantasize of 😍😍 (Passport Ready**) I am newbie friendly and enjoy introducing gentlemen to a new life experience.]

For booking with me please follow these VERY EASY INSTRUCTIONS 2 START THE BOOKING PROCESS:

A PM ON THE BOARD SO I CAN VERIFY YOU ARE A MEMBER W/ 2 CURRENT
REFERENCES 4 MONTHS OR NEWER***(NO EXCEPTIONS) & FILL OUT & SUBMIT EITHER MY SCREENING FORM OR
SEND ME AN EMAIL W ALL NEEDED INFO. LISTED BELOW‼️

1)YOUR FIRST REAL AND LAST NAME
2) CURRENT EMAIL THATS NOT A PROTON
3)YOUR REAL PHONE NUMBER
4)YOUR OCCUPATION & SOMETHING VERYIFYING YOUR COMPANY (work email,businesscard)

GENTLEMEN THIS IS FOR MY SAFETY!!! NOTHING MORE‼️😍😍

Name:  IMG_8370.JPG
Views: 4803

IF YOU HAVE NO REFERENCES PLEASE SEE WHERE IT SAYS above
“CLICK HERE” OR SEND ALL LISTED REQUIRED INFO BELOW TO MY PROTONMAIL
***(this is for my safety and just that nothing more than know I can feel safe and at ease before I discuss anything further

***Very IMPORTANT*** I REQUIRE 24 HOURS NOTICE, I DO NOT
DO SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS UNLESS I AM CONTACTED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY (8AM) AND HAVE
AVAILABILITY OTHERWISE PLEASE MENTION IN THE EMAIL WHAT DAY AND SPECIFIC TIME YOU WOULD LIKE

I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT SESSIONS:

1HR
90 MIN
2HR

I WELCOME DINNER DATES, OVERNIGHT STAYS, BEING AN ELITE VERY
FUN NON DRAMA TRAVEL COMPANION TO UPSCALE PRIVATE HOMES AND HOTELS WITH EXTRA SCREENING‼️FOR MY
SAFETY. PLEASE INQUIRE IN YOUR EMAIL IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOUR INTERESTED IN.

***ONCE YOU ARE VERIFIED I WILL THEN EMAIL YOU MY RATES AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE
WITH ME‼️

MY GOAL IS FOR YOU TO FEEL AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE & CRAVING TO RETURN TO SEE ME AGAIN🌹🌹🌹

***IS ALL INFO IN EMAIL✅✅✅✅

***I CHECK MY EMAIL VERY OFTEN & GET NOTIFICATIONS, I WILL EMAIL YOU BACK IF ALL INFO IS IN MY PROTONMAIL FROM YOU TO BOOK FROM THERE

***THE FASTER YOU FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS THE FASTER I CAN GET BACK WITH YOU ***PROMPTLY‼️

***THIS ALIEVIATES GUYS THAT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME AND MEN I KNOW ARE SERIOUS AND DONT HAVE TIME 2 WASTE EITHER

***AGAIN THIS IS FOR SERIOUS GENTLEMEN THAT WANT TO SEE ME!! I AM VERY FUN, I AM EXTREMELY LAID BACK, & BEYOND AN EXCELLENT PROVIDER BUT W/ THAT, THIS IS MY BUSINESS JUST LIKE YOUR WORK IS YOURS!! I PROMISE I AM VERY NICE & WELL WORTH IT!!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS TO START THE PROCESS W/O HASSLE I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT & DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GO UNNOTICED. 😍😍😍🙏🙏

The purpose of this form is to provide a safe and secure session for you and I. I am an upscale, exclusive provider who doesn’t spend time with just anyone. This effort demonstrates my commitment to our safety and shows my level of professionalism.
Please Complete all blanks on the form, I will get back with you promptly. Falsifying this form will get you blacklisted to preserve the integrity of those who enjoy this hobby.This is for serious gentlemen who dont have time to waste or waste my time.I always show my appreciation to the gentleman who value my safety and professionalism.
ABOVE WHERE IT SAYS CLICK HERE IS MY FORM!! IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE EMAILING ME THIS INFO PRIVATELY MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

****EITHER WAY SCREENING IS PART OF MY PROTOCOL!! THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS!!! IF HIGH END GENTLEMEN CAN SEND THEIR INFO THIS SHOULD NOT BE A QUESTION!! PLEASE DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP YOU FROM HAVING AN AMAZING TIME WITH ME 🌹🌹🌹

I do not haggle. My donation is my donation. I also take great pride in my hygiene and ask when coming to see me please be well groomed as well‼️ Please know also when booking with me that you are booking with a provider of such stature of a higher intellectual level that when we converse it will be very memorable as well and please know when booking with me that your body & mind will feel highly stimulated & relaxed after my session that when you leave will have a craving desire to return to see me on future visits‼️

I Kindly do not see African American Men. It Is nothing personal it is my preference as we all have our own preference. Please respect that‼️

I am very much a LOW VOLUME HIGH QUALITY PROVIDER!!

I am the type of provider I base myself on repeat clientele and very much care about building a rapport.