Service Type: Companion

Indulge and unwind with a friendly and curvaceous companion who is as Educated and sweet and she is beautiful. As a well traveled woman, I get most of my enjoyment in meeting new people and sharing my uplifting spirit. Im a lady who can serve as your arm candy for any occasion or private meeting of your liking, Be prepared for one of THE MOST exciting times of your life.

I offer outstanding Nuru/Tantra Massage skills, and heartfelt sensational Companionship. I encompass powerful intuitive abilities that help me deliver a session that caters to your innermost needs and desires.Dont take my word for it come see for yourself!

🦋 All Natural Round Bouncy 38 D Cups🦋

💎 African -American x Creole💎

🦋 Naughty x Nice 🦋

💎 Very Clean & Discreet!💎

Attachment 1134826

💎💎💎 Schedule 💎💎💎
Incalls at my private location
In the college area
24hr Availability Outcall to all of SD

15 min ⚜️100

30 min ⚜️140

45 min ⚜️180

60 min ⚜️240

90 min ⚜️300

120 min⚜️500

6 Hr Sleepover 1200

Attachment 1134827

NURU AVAILABLE

💕All time with me includes my relaxing spa like treatments💕

🌸PM me for Extended Dates,Dinner
& Desert Or Overnight Rates🌸

Name:  IMG_20180415_181434.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  149.7 KB

No explicit conversations over phone or or text
Please cancel properly in a timely manner if you can’t make our arrangement.

Please be on time to our arranged appointment and if something happens to unfortunately come up please inform me as soon as possiblle as I will do the same.

📅Ready to prebook with me📅
We both know living life to the fullest shouldn't evoke recklessness.

📍To confirm you're safe to see, please share the following:
Name~Age~Race ~Session length~Incall or Outcall

📍Most effective and fastest method for verification please provide:
•All TNA/P411/ECCIE members please send me message on board for faster verification

📍I have a cancellation policy and will enforce it. I understand things happen but last minute cancellations are very inconvenient as I plan my day around our time together.

📍All no call no shows/time wasters will be unable to schedule another appointment with me.

📍Please be respectful and discreet when communicating with me. 6197327145
Email: [email protected]