Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Seattle's Favorite Full-Bodied Red is Back in Action!

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Like an engine starting up in the night.

Why are you in such a hurry, my darlin’? Life is too short and we haven't even started yet. Let go of everything you thought you knew and dive into my world of magic and desire. My name is Odessa. As in the feminine of Odysseus. The hero famed for his intellect and cunning nature. Odessa. As in—an odyssey. Odessa. An adventure. An epic. But you can call me O. As in…Oh, yes.

•5'9” • 34DDD • 28 years old • Fiery hair • Hazel eyes • Elegantly tattooed • Beauty marks & freckles galore • Non-smoker • Soft yet strong body • Spunky & well-read former academic • Fully vaccinated! •

-AVAILABILITY-
    Available for in-calls on Capitol Hill in my groovy, private lair.
    Available for out-calls in the Seattle metro-area (90 min appointment minimum).

Please note: Prebooking is highly recommended! I am in high demand. If you want something...you have to go for it.

Donation
    1hr - 500
    90mins - 700
    2hrs - 1000
    3hr Drink Date - 1500
    (Outcall: +50)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING (PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW TO THE LETTER.) Otherwise I may not respond.

*To set up an appointment, please send me a PM through TNA. Then, contact me via email at [email protected] or text me at (206) 209-2379. PLEASE be sure to include what day and time you would like to meet, for how long, and specify if in-call or out-call.

I take your privacy, as well as my safety, very seriously. Any details provided to me will be treated with the utmost confidence and used only for the purpose of ensuring an amazing experience.

Prior to meeting, I require a name as well as 1-2 reputable provider references (can be in the form of TNA handle) and the dates you have met them.

Alternately I will accept a picture of you with your driver’s license and corresponding Linkedin account (must have a picture and Linkedin connections) or business website.

If you are uncomfortable with this form of screening, we can make plans to meet for a coffee (30 mins/$150) to get to know one another. I will ask to see your identification in person.

*Please include ALL OF THIS info in your FIRST message. This shows you value & respect my time & you are serious about having a good one. It will also make the screening go by much faster! I appreciate you! I have found this allows us to then just focus on having our fun.

And you? You are a respectful and compassionate soul seeking your next adventure. You desire excitement and a lasting connection. You know what you want and you go for it. You are ready to explore your deepest desires and live like a rock star. Please show up on time and be squeaky clean upon meeting or prepared to shower on location.

[SIZE=3]I aim to be inclusive and accessible to all! I do not discriminate based on gender, orientation, body size, disability, national origin, religion, or race. Not only do I not discriminate, but I am genuinely excited to have clients of all identities and backgrounds. I am committed to making sessions accessible to everyone, so please don't hesitate inform me of any specific accommodations you may need.

CONTACT
    Email: [email protected]

PHONE NUMBER: (206) 209-2379
    TEXTS ONLY, calls will be ignored.
    OdessaBless.com
    OnlyFans/Adult Content (Updated often with lots of sexy videos!): www.Onlyfans.com/odessabless
    Instagram:www.instagram.com/odessa.bless
    Twitter: @odessadoll

Last edited by Zoya Ferrante; 04-20-2021 at 08:24 AM.

+ Reply to Ad