PLEASE READ WHOLE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME

Hey gentlemen it's your one and only Kristy .. I will be the most fun that you will ever have. I just love dick.. I love to suck and fuck... I like to go out and have a great time. I like to be wined and dinned. I will make all your fantastic and your dreams come true. I'm every loving and fun. I have a great sense of humor, i love to joke around and make our time a great one. I will be the best for you. If you don't believe me come visit me I guarantee that when you leave me you will leave a happy camper

Donations given to me are for companionship and/or modeling services only.
Anything else that may occur is a matter of choice between two consenting adults of
legal age and is not contracted for in any manner, requested to be contracted for,
or compensated for, in any manner. This is not an offer for prostitution! Contacting me constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Fees charged and or accepted are for the time spent ONLY.
By contacting me either through phone call, text message, E-Mail, or Instant Message, you agree to this contract and these terms and hereby acknowledge that you are NOT part of any local law enforcement agency in the state of Washington or any Federal law enforcement agencies, using this advertisement for an arrest.

MY Do's
CBJ
CFS
GREEK ( PLUS 100)
HJ
COF
COB
COA
CIM ( PLUS 50 )
DATY
GFE
PSE