253-948-8784

I am a NYMPHO FREAK!!! I love it all ways always ;)

I love to please and be pleased. For those of you that know me you know that when I get quite excited things could get real wet! YEP A SQUIRTER and I luv it!

A session with me could get quite intense.....................make sure you eat your wheaties ;).
I really like to get down & dirty so what are you waiting for?

Let's start like this......how about I take your cock into my mouth and as it starts to grow I tease you with my tongue. Licking up and down your shaft and twirling my tongue around the head. As I suck you you play with my pussy as it tingles, wanting more attn. I get wet and horny while sucking your cock as it turns me on watching you grow and knowing my mouth fucking your hard cock as you long to get into my hot pussy but I make you wait knowing that I want it too. The passion builds as I lay back and you lick my sweet wet pussy. Fingering me at the same time as you hit just that right spot and start the waterworks! As I gush and squirt and beg for more as I rub my clit and let loose again with my juices flowing, I take your cock back into my mouth and get you rock hard and beg for you to pound me with your throbbing cock! I lay back for you to fuck me mish to start, grinding your cock deep in my pussy because I want to feel it all nice and deep. While you are deep in my pussy I gush a couple more times cumming hot wet juices all over your cock! We then switch to the doggy position, face down ass up baby! I bounce my pussy on your dick, squeezing your cock while in my hot, wet pussy. While squeezing my ass and stroking my pussy I feel your cock throbbing and you moan in pure pleasure that lets me know you are cuming.
This is the SCE (Sweet Candy Experience) I will turn your dick out! So if you have been looking but scared to take the dive (teeheehee) in the SCE, don't worry I will be gentle
I prefer to have ample time to be ready for our visit. I like to be fully ready for our time together so it is equally enjoyable for the both of us, so please understand that a heads up is preferred.
Also pm's are not answered, so if you are looking for immediate attention text or call is preferred.

Sweet Candy!
253-94.8-8784......NEW NUMBER!

If you are looking for sensuality, maturity, and just one hot piece of ass in general then you have to look no further.
I am soft, sensual and oh so AAAAAHHHmazing at what I do..:)
I will leave you breathless and begging for more all at the same time time. My skills are top notch so lemme show you how I like to work it.
You will love rubbing and grabbing my oh so "DD"elicious and addicting Curves.
My donations are as follows: (non-negotiable)
$180 hr squirt sessions are only in the hr!!! ($140 return clients specials)
$100 hhr
$80 qv
$250 ninety mins
$300 2hrs
Squirting sessions are only in an hr session or more!

My Menu:
~SCE......this is the Sweet Candy Experience ....;)
~fs
~daty
~dato
~cob
~coa
~Golden showers (give only)...extra $40
~role play
~massage ....try a shower massage with me...;)
~mutual masturbation .......$120 hr, I love to watch you stroke yourself while I play with my pussy, soooo hot!
~foot fetish
~SQUIRTING...... Has to be at least an hr session for this
DUO'S WITH GEORGIA LOVE .....$260 HR……..SPECIAL $200 this weekend
...............................................$16 0 HH
...............................................$10 0 BNG

If you see or do not see something on my menu feel free to ask me if it is a possibility to accomodate what you are looking for.
My absolute No's are bbfs, cim, cof, and no greek guys....IF IT IS ON THIS LIST DON'T EVEN ASK!!!!