Service Type: Companion

2/10~2/19

It pleases me to please you...
Stop by and let me show you why....
Come,
indulge in the unforgettable experience I offer....

Name:  1677621382505_2.jpg
Views: 1819
Size:  77.8 KB

Make this Valentines Day* one you'll never forget!

Name:  00000000.jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  150.7 KB

So! Are you finally ready to have much more than your mind blown?
I promise you I am exactly what you're looking for.
I'm sure you'd love to personally experience why my reviews are so stellar...
No games, no attitude, excellent communication, real and recent pictures, classy, witty, intelligent, experienced, open, stacked in both directions, clean, and, perhaps most importantly, VERY highly skilled.

Name:  0000000882.jpg
Views: 1811
Size:  90.5 KB

Ask about me...
Anyone who has known me knows I'm two things about how I run my sessions:
I'm a very intuitive, romantic, caring, receptive, adaptive, open-minded, and reciprocal caregiver, and that I'm an absolutely unyielding and ravenous donor.

Name:  this one  e.jpg
Views: 1816
Size:  182.1 KB

I will pay the most attention you have ever been paid in that region, unleashing the most skillful and impressive tactics. I promise you. I have never let a man leave my presence without telling me that it was the absolute best he has ever had. I want to see you gripping with sheets from accessing previously unreachable levels of ecstasy or I'm simply not doing my job.
I don't just rely on my assets to lure you in and get you out of the door as soon as possible.
No, no.... I work for my money-- and I do mean work.

Name:  2022-10-26 13_07_35.720-0700_mr1666814967979_3.jpg
Views: 1814
Size:  103.5 KB

So, the question is-- are you ready for a real good time with a real good woman at a real good rate?
The genuineness, the intelligence, the wit and charm, the warmth to immediately make you comfortable and put you at ease-- and a skillset like your wildest of dreams could never have imagined.
My very nature is to please and it shows in everything I do, coupled with years of experience and truly loving what I do, I guarantee you and unforgettable encounter every time.
And whether I am your rare treat or regular thing-- I always treat you like an absolute king.
Tell me what you enjoy, and you will see it done. Check out my reviews and see just why it is everyone's coming to me....

Name:  MTXX_MR20230406_103609276_2.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  104.1 KB

There’s never a rush, and always a smile! Never any judgement, so please stay awhile…
Get comfortable.
Tell me your dreams and desires, and we’ll see what we can bring to fruition. I am as open-minded, wild, and passionate as you could ever imagine. I want to walk down whatever path you’re wanting to explore, and more.
Come behold my warmth and get lost in my large, natural bosom, and embark on an adventure to end all adventures.

Name:  1 1.jpg
Views: 1816
Size:  127.0 KB

Like I said: I absolutely love my work!
I am happy to see anyone, including couples, and if you have any particular requests, please, by all means, let me know.
Very newbie and elder gentleman friendly, and I am VERY familiar with the changes of age, and I know what exactly to do for any issues or concerns you have surrounding that.

Name:  MTXX_MR20230406_134631439.jpg
Views: 1808
Size:  114.3 KB

And I am a low volume provider, so my availability goes quickly. Let's talk-- I would love to fulfill your needs!

Come see me for:

*200/hhr
*250/hr
*400/2 hrs
*550/3 hrs

For longer dates, please see my website for more information.

*Valentines Day package specials are first come first serve, and require a deposit to reserve.
(no gift is required, however they are definitely happily welcome and appreciated; please check my website for an idea of an appropriate one, thank you)

Lunch date:
-3.5 hours
-Includes 5 pictures/1 minute of video

Dinner date:
-4 hours
-Includes 10 pictures/2 minutes of video

I do not offer QV-- no exceptions.
And I do not answer short, rude texts, and please keep shorthand to minimal use.
Creatively and respectfully communicate what you would like from me, within reason and without explicit wording.

I have reviews here, on EM, and other sites that go back years!
Come see what the fuss is about...

TER ID number: 44821

https://www.bespokebelle.net/

509-690-2616
[email protected]